Senior Graphic Designer
A Senior Graphic Designer at Slate Group is responsible for creating effective, innovative ideas for our clients, across all mediums. This includes everything from concept to completion of branding and identity elements.
Our new Senior Graphic Designer will thrive in an energetic environment with like-minded peers, and excel at building relationships across departments and with clients. They must have a desire for mentoring other designers, and work alongside fellow designers to help the team flourish both culturally and creatively.
What We Want
A Seasoned Designer Who:
- Produces top quality design work in every aspect from creativity to file save.
- Problem solves quickly and efficiently without being prompted to do so. Their problem solving skills will include anticipating and preventing potential design problems and hurdles.
- Finds creative solutions in both their designs and execution of the final product.
- Manages the quality of their work throughout all phases of a project.
A Strong Communicator whose abilities include:
- Understanding the unique needs of each client they work with.
- Clear and articulate communication of their vision and concepts.
- Providing useful insight and feedback to clients efficiently.
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Knowledge of the printing process, photography, illustration, and typography
- Ability to lead multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Empathy, communication skills, and general nice-person-ness a must
We’re looking for someone with 6+ years of experience in the field, as well as a Bachelors Degree in Design. That said, we care more about aptitude than perfection, and we always appreciate an unusual career trajectory. If you think you’d be a fit, tell us why—we want to hear your story.
How To Apply
Send your resume and portfolio (PDF, or link to website) to: